DEATH EXPERIENCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEATH EXPERIENCE

A forum for those who have experienced death, as well as those interested in the subject of death and studies thereof.

JUST CLICK!

Admin
    Admin

JUST CLICK! Empty JUST CLICK!

Post  Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Okay everyone, any suggestions for a better forum?

How do we get more members?

Should we add more forums?

Should we change the look?

What enhancements should we add?

This is a free forum (we don't pay a cent or pence etc..) and that's why we have to put up with that advertisment banner up on top. But it does offer spam protection, so I thought that was a pretty good deal. If you've noticed, we haven't been raided by spambots. Cool

And (drum roll) No one will ever get banned here! cheers (Unless it's a legal matter, and that seems rare.) I think that we all agree that free speech is imperative to eventual truth.

Anyway, so, I will be gone for about a week starting on the 22nd of June, but there's plenty of admins, and we need all of you (admins and non) to keep this place going. The only bot that I've caught on this forum is the Google Bot, and just maybe soon we'll get on a search page when we're considered busy enough. Smile

We can use this thread to "Just Click" in order to keep the forum active, so click away every time you're on...Please!

If this forum picks up, I have a plan to bring in a particular hospital's patients (children nders) that we may be able to help. However, we'll have to think of something to where they can have a separate protected section. We can do that here, but not sure if it would be okay for them to view the other more adult forums. I'll get back to that.

Suggestions?????
    Admin
    Admin

JUST CLICK! Empty Re: JUST CLICK!

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Bumping the now "JUST CLICK" thread. Keep it busy, please! Very Happy

No need to post, just click. cheers

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am