DEATH EXPERIENCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEATH EXPERIENCE

A forum for those who have experienced death, as well as those interested in the subject of death and studies thereof.

3 posters

Announcement

Admin
    Admin

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post  Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 pm

We'll soon have a new member folks. His name is "Alvie" and he's a Christian Minister.

He'll be starting his own thread and will be posting his essays and opinions in regard to his beliefs.

This a no holds barred forum, but let's remember to keep it legal. Very Happy

Looking forward to reading your input.

p.s. DUK...I haven't finished watching that video, yet. Will find the time.
    alvie

Announcement Empty Thank you for the welcome.

Post  alvie Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Thank you to those of you who are willing to share. Daily I look at the numbers of people who check my blog and am always honored that there are those who read my "stuff." All that to say I am honored to be invited to hear your story. Part of my service places me in contact with people who've just lost a loved one and in some cases not so loved one to death. I hope your stories will add to my understanding. As well (as time allows) look forward to a spirited discussion now and then.

Be safe,
    Alvie
    Admin
    Admin

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post  Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 pm

You're definitely welcomed here, Alvie, as is everyone. Very Happy

Would you like to start your own thread? Or, I can start a religious forum if you would prefer?

You mentioned recently that your religion can explain my nde? Go for it... this is the general forum in which anything can be challenged. The only protected forum is the support forum in which I hope that the others will eventually place their experiences. We will not allow anyone's experiences to be up to debate unless they agree, and no one is allowed to copy and paste any part of anyone's experience unless they agree.

I agree that anyone can scrutinize my experiences on this forum.
    DUK

Post  DUK Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Welcome Alvie Smile

Cool, I will look through and ask some questions of my own.

Cheers Chloe.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Hiya DUK Very Happy

Alvie is getting some of his work together to put on his thread. It should be very interesting reading as he attempts to tackle your questions. Will he or won't he (?)...let the games begin. Cool

It will likely be difficult but I wll try to hold my comments until later. silent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 am