DEATH EXPERIENCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEATH EXPERIENCE

A forum for those who have experienced death, as well as those interested in the subject of death and studies thereof.

2 posters

VENTING OF STEAM

Admin
    Admin

VENTING OF STEAM Empty VENTING OF STEAM

Post  Admin Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

We can use this thread for venting or letting off steam...so rant away Arrow affraid

My vent comes from a second hand account: Yesterday a family member told me about a child that was on the news. A little girl went through a terrible event in which her parents and grandparents were killed by tornados. She claimed to had witnessed their departures up a "stairway to heaven" led (punny as stairway to heaven was in fact=Led Zeppelin) by "Jesus". She has since written a book about her account.

What is the deal with these kids accounts as of late? Why would anyone assume they carry any more credence than any other? Kids can be just as brainwashed as anyone, and they are likely far more suggestable. In example, my grandson told me that Jesus did exist because his friends had a photo of him! Kids believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny...and reindeers flying.

Some even believe that the younger the child, less likely they are to be brainwashed...let me tell ya...it's easy to make a two year old believe in just about anything. You could probably get a child less than two to say that they saw Athena sitting in their back yard tree.

My peeve is that these stories take away a slice of legitimacy from the death experience. Many in science may likely just sweep the rest of our experiences under the hallucinations rug.

This is a travesty to our legitimacy, folks. Our experiences should be taken seriously, and in fact could perhaps lead this species possibly to its next step in evolution.

I know that the myths will fall...it's just that it's frustrating to see this sort of story come out and so many buy into it as though it reflects truth when in fact many in the scientific circles will simply find it laughable and add it against those of us that fight so hard to legitimize it. Sad
    DUK

VENTING OF STEAM Empty Re: VENTING OF STEAM

Post  DUK Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

The media will publish what ever they think will up lift people and therefore sell. Their concern is not for the advancement of the subject unfortunately Sad.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Money motivates, eh? Perhaps a new system is required? (I'm listening to the discussion you provided).

So far, the only rebuttal I can think of, is in regard to the Holographic Universe. If it's non-static, than I'm all ears, but when they suggest that "all" information is contained within each and every particle...I don't agree. They could perhaps make an polemic that the totality of potentials is contained within these infinite systems...but that doesn't constitude a totality of all as there is never an all of infinities.

I'll keep on listening. Very Happy
    DUK

Post  DUK Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 pm

they go down many avenues in this discussion Im sure you will find interesting Smile. Another video I will post after is one with Dean Radin, I believe he is a quantum physicist.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

So far (the video)...I'm hearing an attempt at a deterministic system...no room for anomaly...or freewill.

Some in theoretical physics can't seem to even accept their own observations of randomness, so they appear to reqress toward deterministic theories such as that of what I'm so far hearing.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Keep 'em coming! Hopefully it'll generate some eventual discussions. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 pm