DEATH EXPERIENCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEATH EXPERIENCE

A forum for those who have experienced death, as well as those interested in the subject of death and studies thereof.

The Ghost in the Machine

Admin
    Admin

The Ghost in the Machine Empty The Ghost in the Machine

Post  Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:51 pm

"The Ghost in the Machine" is what's referred to as the "Holonic Effect".

Here's an excerpt from one of the books that I'm currently writing (maybe it'll get some of us talking?):

“In my opinion, they may begin to show the holonic effect (ghost in the machine), that’s why.”  
      Drake nodded, “Do you really think that may be possible?”
     “Of course I do, even primitive robotics can and possibly have displayed the effect. Remember the previous experiments in which it was believed that biology could somehow imprint on machines? Dr Peter Fenwick, a neuro-pathologist, in a French series of experiments in which chickens and rabbits apparently influenced signals composed by a random-number generator for a robot close to them, and human subjects apparently influenced the movements of the robot even though its signals had been generated by a random-number computer program six months earlier.
     The chicks hatched close to the robot appeared to have imprinted on it as if it were their mother and followed it around the room. It had a random-number generator inside it controlling its movements, which inspections showed were truly random. The chicks were then removed and one placed so it could see the robot but not follow it. Under these circumstances the robot spent measurably more time close to the chick than away from it. The hypothesis was that the chick was influencing the robot's generator.
      The generator was then removed to a computer away from the experimental area. The same effect occurred. Non-imprinted chicks however had no apparent effect on the robot.
      Baby rabbits were frightened by the robot and kept away from it. When the rabbits' movement was inhibited, the robot's movements became non-random and it kept away from them. However, when one rabbit was starved and food was placed on the robot, this behavior was reversed and the robot brought the food to the rabbit. It was found that humans likewise could influence the robot.
      Humans were invited to influence the robot as before, but in fact it was being driven by code generated six months earlier and recorded on a CD, now being played back. The robot was influenced as in the contemporary study. The CD was then examined and it was found that the first half of its code was indeed non-random, but the unused code was truly random. This gave the effect that the computer somehow knew six months earlier not only that half the code would be used for such an experiment, but also the general direction of the movements that would be required.
      The experimenter was Dr René Peoch, working at Foundation ODIER at Nantes.  So you tell me that these Artificials cannot or won't be affected?  There's a lot more than we realize that's going on in this Universe of ours. "  Vicky put her hands on her hips.
    Admin
    Admin

The Ghost in the Machine Empty Re: The Ghost in the Machine

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:48 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/quantum-computers-spooky-entanglement_n_4043127.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Hmm...okay...well...here's an article about quantum entanglement being proven through mechanical vibrations:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/quantum-computers-spooky-entanglement_n_4043127.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Could there be a relationship to the holonic effect?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Imagine further that there could be fundamental entanglement...that the interconnection has existed before the act of the entanglement? Potentials would therefore be entangled to realities.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Spooky spooky...hahaha (tis the month).  I tried to post in regard to what may be going on...and it disappeared!  affraid
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:08 am

Just noticed that the words "French series" takes the reader to a link on amazon for some sort of a toy.  I had and have nothing to do with that link...and I don't know how this site linked those words.  It's not my product nor anyone that I know.

Must be the ghost in this machine.scratch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content