DEATH EXPERIENCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEATH EXPERIENCE

A forum for those who have experienced death, as well as those interested in the subject of death and studies thereof.

4 posters

Celebrity Death Experiences

Admin
    Admin

Celebrity Death Experiences Empty Celebrity Death Experiences

Post  Admin Tue May 29, 2012 1:04 am

Clint Walker's death experience and "the voice";

Admin
    Admin

Celebrity Death Experiences Empty Re: Celebrity Death Experiences

Post  Admin Tue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm

This site was once used to supply legitimate information before its takeover. Here's a few celebrity death experiences from the information area;
    http://www.near-death.com/famous.html
    Dave T
    Dave T
    Admin

Post  Dave T Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Did Einstein have an NDE?

Did Jesus have an NDE?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature.

- Albert Einstein, The World As I See It
    I’d guess that because Einstein was Hebrew and influenced by Judaism, that he was indoctrinated in fear as a child to believe in the Judaic god. That’s a very difficult program to rid one of, imo.
    He claimed to believe in the god of Spinoza (Nature), and as you can see by the quote above, he expressed distain for the Judaic god.
    But to claim a belief in any god is to suggest an absolute, which is surprising of Einstein’s genius. However, geniuses make mistakes too.

Any Buddhists out there? I think it’s annata or something like that, that refers to no self because there is constant change. If so, the guy was certainly ahead of his time and very likely a death experiencer, imo.

There’s no historical record of Jesus or his apostles (a big 'maybe' for Paul and he came after Jesus's death and was apointed by a ghost), but if we read the New Testament and IF he did exist, it states that he starved himself for forty days and then talked to Satan (Satan as in the serpent in Judaism, or the one that tempted Job then did the same to Jesus Rolling Eyes ).

I'm not sure why or how a nde/death experience can make one a narcissist, but if these religious leaders had such an experience then it does seem to suggest a linkage to such behaviour in some? Embarassed
    DUK

Post  DUK Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 pm

They reckon George Lucas may of had an NDE and it inspired the whole idea of the "force" in the star wars films.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 pm

He did, but doesn't seem to remember it. I've met quite a few that can't remember. It still however leaves residue.

"George Lucas is the creator of the blockbuster movie, Star Wars. Lucas is not conscious of having a near-death experience, yet he behaves as if he'd had one. As a youngster, Lucas was considered a punk-a non-achiever, romantic, unathletic, unassertive, and not studious. According to his father, he was good at only two things: cruising and hanging out. Wanting to race cars seemed to be his only ambition. Then, three days before he was to graduate from high school, without warning or advance-behavior cues, Lucas was involved in a spectacular car crash. For three days he hung between life and death and was hospitalized for two weeks more. About the crash, Lucas stated, "You can't have that kind of experience and not feel that there must be a reason why you're here. I realized I should be spending my time trying to figure out what that reason is and trying to fulfill it."
    Dravak
    Admin

Post  Dravak Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:10 pm

DUK wrote:They reckon George Lucas may of had an NDE and it inspired the whole idea of the "force" in the star wars films.

I can somehow relate to that , the first three movies was wonderfull.
    Even the 2nd one who was sad to watch empire strike back , was set in a opera way .

Sadly the last three star wars , and the way he is handling his frenchise shows you that he sold out .
    Sigh guess in the end money is more important then anything else .

Shame that money wins over everything in the end in this materialistic world .
    DUK

Post  DUK Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 am

Dravak wrote:
    DUK wrote:They reckon George Lucas may of had an NDE and it inspired the whole idea of the "force" in the star wars films.

I can somehow relate to that , the first three movies was wonderfull.
    Even the 2nd one who was sad to watch empire strike back , was set in a opera way .

Sadly the last three star wars , and the way he is handling his frenchise shows you that he sold out .
    Sigh guess in the end money is more important then anything else .

Shame that money wins over everything in the end in this materialistic world .

I agree totally, while everyone's favorite being normally the empire strikes back mine was return of the Jedi, purely as it was the first star wars film I've seen.

From what Ive heard though, yes he did sell out to a certain extent with the prequel episodes but he also had more input into these films then he did the first three. He refused a lot of suggestions from the team that he had around him and wanted it to be mainly his script.

On the subject of celebrities I read that Peter Sellers had a typical NDE?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:13 am